Power lunch 💥 If you haven’t tried Banza Pasta you are missing out! This bright orange box is packed full of nutrition: 25g Protein, 13g Fiber and it tastes delicious. Even my Italian 🍝 mama gave it her seal of approval ✅.
1.Banza Pasta, One 8oz box Rotini
2.Olive Oil, a drizzle
3.One Shallot, finely chopped
4.Two Garlic Cloves, minced
5.1/2 Cup Edamame steamed and shelled
6.1 1/2 Cups Baby Spinach
7.Juice of a fresh squeezed Clementine 🍊
8.Hudson Valley Harvest Raw Honey, a drizzle
9.Parmesan Cheese, a sprinkle
1. Cook pasta- follow directions on the box. I only cook for 7 minutes to avoid pasta being mushy.
2. While pasta is cooking, sauté shallots and garlic in some olive oil in a pan for 2 minutes on medium heat.
3. Add cooked, drained pasta to pan with shallots and garlic.
4. Add baby spinach, edamame, Clementine juice🍊, and a drizzle of raw honey.
5. Cover pan on low heat for 1-2 minutes or until spinach wilts.
6.Serve topped with a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese.