Sunday mornings call for panacakes! These 5 minute, 5 ingredient pancakes are so easy and delicious.
-2 medium ripe bananas
-1/2 cup oats
-1/4 tsp. cinnamon
-*1/4 cup –Amazing Grass Protein Superfood, peanut butter flavor
-Dark chocolate chips optional (my kids love chocolate chip pancakes and this is a healthy version you can feel good about!).
*protein powder is optional if you want extra protein packed pancakes!
1. Put oats in blender and blend until fine.
2. In a bowl mash the bananas with a fork.
3. Add blended oats, eggs, cinnamon and protein powder (optional) to the mashed bananas and blend together.
4. Heat skillet over medium heat and spray with Pam Spray.
5. To make heart shapes, spray a heat friendly, heart shape pancake/egg ring with pam spray, put on skillet.
6. Pour mixture into heart shape, cook for 1-2 minutes on one side, then turn and cook on the other side for 1-1.5 minutes, until golden brown.
7. Serve with a drizzle of honey or maple syrup.